SDFAE websites not up :( ; check http://mathoverflow.net/users/3206 for latest about System Design.
This is one of my official MathOverflow accounts. I am willing to correspond about low level number theory, general algebra, and the determinant spectrum problem as well as other matters mathematical at the Google mail account listed below.
New! Proofreading services for articles in the sciences. Please include "Proofreader" in email subject to learn more.
Newer! http://github.com/sheperdsystems has some of my related work, including 'The Power of Ignorance' which is a performance improvement war story (v1.0 to appear by 2019.10.28).
Droidgerhard ( or droidgerhard )
(Admins, please merge keep)
S.F. Bay Area
Member for 9 years, 10 months
1,381 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top network posts
- 32 What are some noteworthy "mic-drop" moments in math?
- 20 ICM 2018 lecture videos
- 15 What to expect from attending an ICM?
- 14 Are all partial consecutive harmonic subsums distinct?
- 13 Binomial coefficients and "missing primes"
- 11 How can a mathematician handle the pressure to discover something new?
- 11 Can planar set contain even many vertices of every unit equilateral triangle?
- View more network posts →