Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 11 years
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 '19 at 17:12
- Mathematics Educators 5.2k 5.2k 1010 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 561 561 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 357 357 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematica 227 227 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Rationale for not dividing both sides of an equation by $x$ (ex: $6x^2 = 12x$)
- 22 In which course should we teach solving general cubic and quartic equations?
- 21 Simple "real world" l'Hôpital's rule problem?
- 17 What robot did I see at an archery trade show?
- 15 How can I learn to write better questions to test for conceptual understanding?
- 14 Application of polynomials with non-negative coefficients
- 13 Best Computational Knot Invariants
- View more network posts →