Member for 8 years, 5 months
Student in theoretical physics.
Top network posts
- 81 In $n>5$, topology = algebra
- 67 Are there simple examples of Riemannian manifolds with zero curvature and nonzero torsion
- 61 Geometrical interpretation of Ricci curvature
- 32 geometric interpretation of Lie bracket
- 30 Why do we need Hausdorff-ness in definition of topological manifold?
- 16 In the Lie bracket $\mathcal L_X Y\equiv[X,Y]$ of vector fields, which integral curves are used?
- 12 Why are compact sets called "compact" in topology?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.