Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 38.7k 38.7k 66 gold badges155155 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 28.2k 28.2k 22 gold badges6464 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Russian Language 4.9k 4.9k 1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 Consequences of the Riemann hypothesis
- 195 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 106 Why it is important to write a function as sum of even and odd functions?
- 95 Demystifying complex numbers
- 94 Why, historically, do we multiply matrices as we do?
- 94 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 79 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.