- MathOverflow 31.6k 31.6k 66 gold badges137137 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- Mathematics 17.7k 17.7k 4242 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Russian Language 2.8k 2.8k 1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2k 2k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 202 Consequences of the Riemann hypothesis
- 162 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 89 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 86 Demystifying complex numbers
- 75 Why, historically, do we multiply matrices as we do?
- 73 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- 65 Mazur secret Bourbaki report "Analyse p-adique"
- View more network posts →