- MathOverflow 36.5k 36.5k 66 gold badges150150 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Mathematics 25.9k 25.9k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Russian Language 4.8k 4.8k 1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 228 Consequences of the Riemann hypothesis
- 185 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 101 Why it is important to write a function as sum of even and odd functions?
- 94 Demystifying complex numbers
- 91 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 87 Why, historically, do we multiply matrices as we do?
- 77 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- View more network posts →