- MathOverflow 35.7k 35.7k 66 gold badges145145 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Mathematics 24.4k 24.4k 11 gold badge5252 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Russian Language 4.8k 4.8k 1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 3k 3k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 221 Consequences of the Riemann hypothesis
- 179 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 99 Why it is important to write a function as sum of even and odd functions?
- 91 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 90 Demystifying complex numbers
- 84 Why, historically, do we multiply matrices as we do?
- 76 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.