Top network posts
- 15 For a computable binary tree, is having no computable branches the same as having no probabilistic algorithm for producing branches?
- 12 Is the Cayley graph of Thompson's group isolated in the space of vertex-transitive graphs?
- 11 Can noncomputable sets be distinguishable in $RCA_0$?
- 10 Does every cofinal branch through Kleene's O compute true arithmetic?
- 8 Busy beaver function vs low Turing degrees
- 7 What is the Arithmetical complexity of determining whether a 2-ary computable predicate has exactly one infinite column
- 7 Antirandom reals
- View more network posts →