I am an assistant professor in the math department of the University of California, San Diego. I am interested in free resolutions, representation theory, invariant theory and related combinatorics.
San Diego, CA, USA
Member for 11 years, 4 months
33 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 at 20:37
Top network posts
- 102 Why do we teach calculus students the derivative as a limit?
- 45 Your favorite surprising connections in Mathematics
- 37 Why do Littlewood-Richardson coefficients describe the cohomology of the Grassmannian?
- 32 Is there a Morse theory proof of the Bruhat decomposition?
- 30 Graded local rings versus local rings
- 28 Does GL_n(Z) have a noetherian group ring?
- 28 Ways to prove the fundamental theorem of algebra
- View more network posts →