I'm a mathematician currently working at BYU. I enjoy music from Toad the Wet Sprocket, Tears for Fears, They Might Be Giants, and other bands with "T" in their name. I'm a ring theorist and occasional number theorist, who enjoys talking about religion and family.
Member for 11 years
19 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 at 22:02
Top network posts
- 56 $R$ is isomorphic to $R[X,Y]$, but not to $R[X]$
- 40 Heuristic argument for the Riemann Hypothesis
- 39 Have there been any updates on Mochizuki's proposed proof of the abc conjecture?
- 31 How do we recognize an integer inside the rationals?
- 28 Slick proof?: A vector space has the same dimension as its dual if and only if it is finite dimensional
- 27 How dangerous are set-size assumptions?
- 25 Is there an elementary way to find the integer solutions to $x^2-y^3=1$?
- View more network posts →