I mostly work in algebraic number theory and elliptic curves, especially with things related to L-functions and the Birch-Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture. I am also interested in all kinds of questions that concern Galois theory, finite groups and their representations.
My latest project is groupnames.org - small finite groups, their names, properties and character tables.
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 5 '18 at 20:21
Top Network Posts
- 110 Proofs that require fundamentally new ways of thinking
- 37 Names of finite groups
- 37 element algebraically distinguishable from its inverse
- 33 Difference of j-invariant values and the abc conjecture
- 31 Smallest n for which G embeds in $S_n$?
- 28 BSD conjecture for X_0(17)
- 22 When is "independence of l" known?
- View more network posts →