I'm a postdoc at Boston University. My research is primarily in arithmetic geometry.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 8 at 18:05
Top network posts
- 76 Issues with "equals", where does this come from and how do I combat it?
- 48 Proof of why BODMAS (or BIDMAS) works?
- 43 Why should kids learn how to use a compass and straightedge, and not rely on a drawing program?
- 39 Can mathematics be learned by ONLY solving problems?
- 34 For which $n$ is there only one group of order $n$?
- 32 What is the proper way to ask a "find the domain" question?
- 26 Why does "the probability of a random natural number being prime" make no sense?
- View more network posts →