- MathOverflow 2.5k 2.5k 1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 941 941 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 223 223 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computational Science 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Joyal's construction of the spectrum of a commutative ring
- 17 What does a proof in an internal logic actually look like?
- 16 Locales as spaces of ideal/imaginary points
- 14 Does every sheaf embed into a quasicoherent sheaf?
- 13 Elementary topoi have initial objects, why?
- 12 Constructively correct notion of unique factorization domain
- 12 Novella where two vast digital civilizations simulate each other
- View more network posts →