Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 59k 59k 1919 gold badges263263 silver badges446446 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.9k 6.9k 3131 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Chess 556 556 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 459 459 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 316 316 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Do you read the masters?
- 129 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 128 Suggestions for special lectures at next ICM
- 114 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 112 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 105 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 101 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.