Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
68 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 at 22:31
- MathOverflow 46.3k 46.3k 1515 gold badges201201 silver badges363363 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.7k 6.7k 3030 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chess 293 293 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 196 196 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Literature 166 166 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 116 Do you read the masters?
- 111 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 110 What would you want to see at the Museum of Mathematics?
- 104 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 93 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- 92 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →