Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
76 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- MathOverflow 48.4k 48.4k 1515 gold badges215215 silver badges381381 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.7k 6.7k 3030 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chess 506 506 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 196 196 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Literature 166 166 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 121 Do you read the masters?
- 111 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 110 What would you want to see at the Museum of Mathematics?
- 106 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 97 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 97 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- View more network posts →