Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
82 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- MathOverflow 50.8k 50.8k 1616 gold badges227227 silver badges395395 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.8k 6.8k 3030 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chess 506 506 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 236 236 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Literature 166 166 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 126 Do you read the masters?
- 117 Suggestions for special lectures at next ICM
- 111 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 110 What would you want to see at the Museum of Mathematics?
- 106 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 98 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- View more network posts →