Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 11 years, 1 month
90 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 15:09
- MathOverflow 55.1k 55.1k 1818 gold badges246246 silver badges422422 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.9k 6.9k 3131 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Chess 536 536 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 236 236 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Literature 166 166 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 137 Do you read the masters?
- 128 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 127 Suggestions for special lectures at next ICM
- 111 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 111 What would you want to see at the Museum of Mathematics?
- 108 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 100 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- View more network posts →