Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
86 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 at 16:17
- MathOverflow 53k 53k 1717 gold badges237237 silver badges407407 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.9k 6.9k 3030 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Chess 516 516 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 236 236 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Literature 166 166 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Do you read the masters?
- 126 Suggestions for special lectures at next ICM
- 126 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 111 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 110 What would you want to see at the Museum of Mathematics?
- 106 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 99 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- View more network posts →