Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 11 years, 7 months
103 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 at 2:23
- MathOverflow 57.6k 57.6k 1919 gold badges257257 silver badges439439 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.9k 6.9k 3131 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Chess 546 546 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 404 404 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 266 266 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Do you read the masters?
- 128 Suggestions for special lectures at next ICM
- 128 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 111 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 111 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 101 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 101 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.