Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 11 years, 4 months
90 profile views
Last seen Apr 19 at 21:42
- MathOverflow 56.5k 56.5k 1919 gold badges255255 silver badges430430 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.9k 6.9k 3131 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Chess 546 546 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 266 266 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Literature 166 166 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 140 Do you read the masters?
- 128 Suggestions for special lectures at next ICM
- 128 Why do we care about $L^p$ spaces besides $p = 1$, $p = 2$, and $p = \infty$?
- 111 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 110 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 101 Papers that debunk common myths in the history of mathematics
- 100 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →