Code for pay, combinatorics for play.
New York, NY, USA
Member for 7 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '17 at 1:08
Top network posts
- 25 There exists a regular language A such that for all languages B, A ∩ B is regular.
- 11 Maximum number of edges in a planar graph
- 10 Looking for method to generalize parity argument for Klein's Theorem (Happy Ending Problem)
- 10 An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 10 How are large prime numbers found?
- 9 Does the given operation on pairs of primes always repeat?
- 6 Topology with only countable unions
- View more network posts →