I am a co-founder of PhysicsOverflow
Trying to dig deeper and more serious into some mathematical topics as needed for cool theoretical physics. At present, I am in particular learning about differential geometry, group theory, and representation theory.
Further, I am interested in certain non-linear generalizations of vector spaces that might help simplify computations in quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, and make some problems in theoretical physics rigorously tractable in the first place.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
417 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 32 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 27 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 27 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 27 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 24 Do I need to mention having survived a life-threatening illness when applying for a new academic position?
- 22 How is the logarithmic correction to the entropy of a non extremal black hole derived?
- View more network posts →