I am a co-founder of PhysicsOverflow
Trying to dig deeper and more serious into some mathematical topics as needed for cool theoretical physics. At present, I am in particular learning about differential geometry, group theory, and representation theory.
Further, I am interested in certain non-linear generalizations of vector spaces that might help simplify computations in quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, and make some problems in theoretical physics rigorously tractable in the first place.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
435 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- Physics 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Mathematics 595 595 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Astronomy 426 426 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 295 295 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 277 277 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 31 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 28 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 27 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 24 Do I need to mention having survived a life-threatening illness when applying for a new academic position?
- 23 What really are superselection sectors and what are they used for?
- View more network posts →