I am a co-founder of PhysicsOverflow
Trying to dig deeper and more serious into some mathematical topics as needed for cool theoretical physics. At present, I am in particular learning about differential geometry, group theory, and representation theory.
Further, I am interested in certain non-linear generalizations of vector spaces that might help simplify computations in quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, and make some problems in theoretical physics rigorously tractable in the first place.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
442 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 at 16:12
- Physics 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Astronomy 761 761 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 575 575 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 442 442 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Would a spin-2 particle necessarily have to be a graviton?
- 33 Do an action and its Euler-Lagrange equations have the same symmetries?
- 28 Why does no physical energy-momentum tensor exist for the gravitational field?
- 28 What is the difference between scale invariance and self-similarity?
- 26 What really are superselection sectors and what are they used for?
- 26 "S-duality" between confinement and the Higgs mechanism?
- 24 Do I need to mention having survived a life-threatening illness when applying for a new academic position?
- View more network posts →