University of Michigan
Member for 9 years
I am a professor at the University of Michigan.
Top network posts
- 34 Galois Group of $x^n-2$
- 32 Possible counterexample to a theorem assuming Lang's conjecture
- 24 Have finite doubly transitive groups been classified?
- 23 Can every curve be written as $f(x)=g(y)$?
- 19 Degrees of a polynomial $p$ such that $x\mapsto p(x)$ is one-to-one
- 18 Is there an irreducible but solvable septic trinomial $x^7+ax^n+b = 0$?
- 17 When is $f(x_1, \dots, x_n)+c$ an irreducible polynomial for almost all constants $c$?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.