Studied math, PhD, was a software developer / tech consultant for a while, returned to university as a PostDoc, now software developer again.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
30 profile views
Last seen May 16 at 15:50
- MathOverflow 7.9k 7.9k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.7k 5.7k 1010 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 247 247 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 223 223 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematica 150 150 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Fantastic properties of Z/2Z
- 34 Problems where we can't make a canonical choice, solved by looking at all choices at once
- 24 Odd digits of $2^n$
- 20 For nonabelian finite simple $G$, does $Aut(G)$ have a unique subgroup isomorphic to $G$?
- 18 Are there Hamilton paths in Cayley graphs of Coxeter groups?
- 18 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 18 Can we actually find any fixed points with Brouwer's theorem?
- View more network posts →