- MathOverflow 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 88 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 225 225 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 223 223 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 143 143 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Fantastic properties of Z/2Z
- 33 Problems where we can't make a canonical choice, solved by looking at all choices at once
- 24 Odd digits of $2^n$
- 20 For nonabelian finite simple $G$, does $Aut(G)$ have a unique subgroup isomorphic to $G$?
- 18 Are there Hamilton paths in Cayley graphs of Coxeter groups?
- 18 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 18 Can we actually find any fixed points with Brouwer's theorem?
- View more network posts →