Studied math, PhD, was a software developer / tech consultant for a while, returned to university as a PostDoc, now software developer again. Still a mathematician at heart.
Member for 11 years, 4 months
32 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 at 17:07
- MathOverflow 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 320 320 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 276 276 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 152 152 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Fantastic properties of Z/2Z
- 34 Problems where we can't make a canonical choice, solved by looking at all choices at once
- 24 Odd digits of $2^n$
- 20 For nonabelian finite simple $G$, does $Aut(G)$ have a unique subgroup isomorphic to $G$?
- 18 Can we actually find any fixed points with Brouwer's theorem?
- 18 Are there Hamilton paths in Cayley graphs of Coxeter groups?
- 18 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- View more network posts →