Studied math, PhD, was a software developer / tech consultant for a while, returned to university as a PostDoc, now software developer again. Still a mathematician at heart.
- MathOverflow 8.8k 8.8k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6k 6k 1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 329 329 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 275 275 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 152 152 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Fantastic properties of Z/2Z
- 35 Problems where we can't make a canonical choice, solved by looking at all choices at once
- 24 Odd digits of $2^n$
- 23 Is cohomology always related to topology?
- 20 For nonabelian finite simple $G$, does $Aut(G)$ have a unique subgroup isomorphic to $G$?
- 18 Can we actually find any fixed points with Brouwer's theorem?
- 18 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.