Mathematics Ph.D. student at the University of Chicago
Member for 9 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 18 '13 at 2:27
- MathOverflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 931 931 22 gold badges77 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 603 603 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 163 163 66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 146 146 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 Embedding videos and animations
- 77 How has "what every mathematician should know" changed?
- 43 Examples of undergraduate mathematics separation from what mathematicians should know
- 43 Isomorphic general linear groups implies isomorphic fields?
- 41 Fields with trivial automorphism group
- 26 Does every finitely presentable group have a presentation that simultaneously minimizes the number of generators and number of relators?
- 24 What does Khan Academy have to offer? Depth? Rigor?
- View more network posts →