Mathematics Ph.D. student at the University of Chicago
Member for 10 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 18 '13 at 2:27
- MathOverflow 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 603 603 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 191 191 44 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 183 183 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 177 Embedding videos and animations
- 82 How has "what every mathematician should know" changed?
- 46 Isomorphic general linear groups implies isomorphic fields?
- 43 Examples of undergraduate mathematics separation from what mathematicians should know
- 42 Fields with trivial automorphism group
- 27 Does every finitely presentable group have a presentation that simultaneously minimizes the number of generators and number of relators?
- 24 What does Khan Academy have to offer? Depth? Rigor?
- View more network posts →