Mathematics Ph.D. student at the University of Chicago
Member for 11 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '13 at 2:27
- MathOverflow 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 633 633 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 257 257 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 191 191 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 195 Embedding videos and animations
- 87 How has "what every mathematician should know" changed?
- 47 Isomorphic general linear groups implies isomorphic fields?
- 43 Examples of undergraduate mathematics separation from what mathematicians should know
- 42 Fields with trivial automorphism group
- 27 Does every finitely presentable group have a presentation that simultaneously minimizes the number of generators and number of relators?
- 26 What does Khan Academy have to offer? Depth? Rigor?
- View more network posts →