I am Wojowu, also known on the Internet as LittlePeng9. I'm currently a BSc student in pure maths, starting MSc next year. I am mostly interested in number theory and its many variants, especially arithmetic geometry.
My blog (currently on indefinite hiatus)
- Mathematics 20.2k 20.2k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8.1k 8.1k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Computer Science 178 178 66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 146 146 77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 136 136 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 201 Help with a prime number spiral which turns 90 degrees at each prime
- 64 Is it possible to draw this picture without lifting the pen?
- 47 Why should we believe in the axiom of regularity?
- 41 Can we trap light in a polygonal room?
- 39 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 38 Are the nontrivial zeroes of the Riemann zeta function countable?
- 30 Why is the rational number system inadequate for analysis?
- View more network posts →