I am Wojowu, also known on the Internet as LittlePeng9. I am an amateur mathematician, and mathematics is my one and only passion in life. I am a laureate of national mathematical olympiad looking forward to learning more and more mathematics.
I am also an active user of Googology Wiki, a site dedicated to a (pretty obscure) field of mathematics dealing with large numbers and fast-growing functions.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 4 at 22:08
Top Network Posts
- 200 Help with a prime number spiral which turns 90 degrees at each prime
- 63 Is it possible to draw this picture without lifting the pen?
- 46 Why should we believe in the axiom of regularity?
- 41 Can we trap light in a polygonal room?
- 38 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 37 Are the nontrivial zeroes of the Riemann zeta function countable?
- 30 Why is the rational number system inadequate for analysis?
- View more network posts →