- Mathematics 24.9k 24.9k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 18.9k 18.9k 22 gold badges6666 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Computer Science 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 201 201 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 171 171 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 207 Help with a prime number spiral which turns 90 degrees at each prime
- 68 Is it possible to draw this picture without lifting the pen?
- 53 A conjectural trigonometric identity
- 51 Why should we believe in the axiom of regularity?
- 43 Expressing the Riemann Zeta function in terms of GCD and LCM
- 43 $\forall n\in\mathbb N:n^x\in\mathbb Q$ implies $x\in\mathbb Z$ - elementary proof?
- 42 Can we trap light in a polygonal room?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.