Subjects : finite maths , combinatorics, graphs , categories. I am problem oriented and of the geometric type. I believe the linguistic-literary side of maths should be put forward in particular as a means to fill the gap between mathematics and general culture.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 '17 at 20:45
Top network posts
- 58 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 49 Is the "Napkin conjecture" open? (origami)
- 24 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 22 A Book You Would Like to Write
- 13 Thinking and Explaining
- 13 Is there a general setting for self-reference?
- 10 Which finite groups are not the automorphism group of some rooted finite tree?
- View more network posts →