Subjects : finite maths , combinatorics, graphs , categories. I am problem oriented and of the geometric type. I believe the linguistic-literary side of maths should be put forward in particular as a means to fill the gap between mathematics and general culture.
Member for 11 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 '20 at 11:15
Top network posts
- 62 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 50 Is the "Napkin conjecture" open? (origami)
- 46 Most memorable titles
- 28 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 24 A book you would like to write
- 14 Is there a general setting for self-reference?
- 13 Thinking and Explaining
- View more network posts →