Subjects : finite maths , combinatorics, graphs , categories. I am problem oriented and of the geometric type. I believe the linguistic-literary side of maths should be put forward in particular as a means to fill the gap between mathematics and general culture.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 at 11:15
Top network posts
- 59 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 49 Is the "Napkin conjecture" open? (origami)
- 44 Most memorable titles
- 25 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 23 A book you would like to write
- 13 Thinking and Explaining
- 13 Is there a general setting for self-reference?
- View more network posts →