Subjects : finite maths , combinatorics, graphs , categories. I am problem oriented and of the geometric type. I believe the linguistic-literary side of maths should be put forward in particular as a means to fill the gap between mathematics and general culture.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
7 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 '17 at 20:45
Top Network Posts
- 56 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 48 Is the "Napkin conjecture" open? (origami)
- 22 A Book You Would Like to Write
- 19 Collection of equivalent forms of Riemann Hypothesis
- 13 Is there a general setting for self-reference?
- 11 Thinking and Explaining
- 10 Which finite groups are not the automorphism group of some rooted finite tree?
- View more network posts →