- Theoretical Computer Science 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.3k 3.3k 2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- 56 How to deal with low-probability high-impact risks?
- 46 What exactly (and precisely) is "hash?"
- 45 Why doesn't Cantor's diagonal argument also apply to natural numbers?
- 39 Pressure to defend the relevance of one's area of mathematics
- 35 How does Asimov's second law deal with contradictory orders from different people?
- 32 How to create better user account creation experience for customers who do not want to create an account
- View more network posts →