- Theoretical Computer Science 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.9k 3.9k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 2121 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 755 755 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 How to deal with low-probability high-impact risks?
- 56 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- 44 What exactly (and precisely) is "hash?"
- 42 Why doesn't Cantor's diagonal argument also apply to natural numbers?
- 38 Pressure to defend the relevance of one's area of mathematics
- 35 How does Asimov's second law deal with contradictory orders from different people?
- 32 How to create better user account creation experience for customers who do not want to create an account
- View more network posts →