- Theoretical Computer Science 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3k 3k 1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3k 3k 2222 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 994 994 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- 56 How to deal with low-probability high-impact risks?
- 45 What exactly (and precisely) is "hash?"
- 45 Why doesn't Cantor's diagonal argument also apply to natural numbers?
- 38 Pressure to defend the relevance of one's area of mathematics
- 35 How does Asimov's second law deal with contradictory orders from different people?
- 32 What is the most useful non-existing object of your field?
- View more network posts →