Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 93 Can a non-surjective polynomial map from an infinite field to itself miss only finitely many points?
- 24 Interesting applications of the pigeonhole principle
- 16 Pairs of shortest paths
- 16 Extension of Dickson's theorem on integers of the form $a^2+b^2+2c^2$
- 13 Does there exist a nonsingular graph for which the determinant of its adjacency matrix remains the same upon deleting a vertex?
- 11 Does Cantor-Bernstein hold for classes?
- 11 An "existence contra partition of unity" statement for integer matrices?
- View more network posts →