Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
113 profile views
Last seen May 16 '19 at 21:43
- MathOverflow 26.3k 26.3k 66 gold badges7979 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 9.7k 9.7k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 316 316 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Which popular games are the most mathematical?
- 101 Why does the Cauchy distribution have no mean?
- 49 What are good initial weights in a neural network?
- 46 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 45 Which popular games are the most mathematical?
- 45 Does the variance of a sum equal the sum of the variances?
- 42 Heuristically false conjectures
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
16 Redundant ways to close as off-topic/better on MSE Aug 17 '14
12 Questions about applied mathematics Jan 8 '14
12 Dealing with possible incorrectness Jan 3 '14