Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
116 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 8:13
- MathOverflow 26.5k 26.5k 66 gold badges7979 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 9.9k 9.9k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 316 316 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Why does the Cauchy distribution have no mean?
- 103 Which popular games are the most mathematical?
- 53 What are good initial weights in a neural network?
- 50 Does the variance of a sum equal the sum of the variances?
- 47 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 46 Which popular games are the most mathematical?
- 45 Why is it hard to prove that the Euler Mascheroni constant is irrational?
- View more network posts →