Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
112 profile views
Last seen May 16 at 21:43
- MathOverflow 25.7k 25.7k 66 gold badges7777 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 8.8k 8.8k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 316 316 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Which popular games are the most mathematical?
- 97 Why does the Cauchy distribution have no mean?
- 45 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 45 What are good initial weights in a neural network?
- 44 Which popular games are the most mathematical?
- 41 Heuristically false conjectures
- 41 Why is it hard to prove that the Euler Mascheroni constant is irrational?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
16 Redundant ways to close as off-topic/better on MSE Aug 17 '14
12 Questions about applied mathematics Jan 8 '14
12 Dealing with possible incorrectness Jan 3 '14