Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 26.8k 26.8k 66 gold badges8383 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 1616 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 316 316 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 Why does the Cauchy distribution have no mean?
- 108 Which popular games are the most mathematical?
- 55 What are good initial weights in a neural network?
- 51 Does the variance of a sum equal the sum of the variances?
- 49 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 47 Which popular games are the most mathematical?
- 47 Why is it hard to prove that the Euler Mascheroni constant is irrational?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.