I am a mathematics educator. Algebraic thinking, use and misuse of examples, students’ understanding of proofs, and phenomenographical analyses of students’ understanding of mathematical concepts have been at the heart of my quest for knowledge that is documented here amirasghari.com.
- Mathematics Educators 4.3k 4.3k 1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 868 868 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 301 301 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 141 141 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Are there proofs that you feel you did not "understand" for a long time?
- 71 Is rigour just a ritual that most mathematicians wish to get rid of if they could?
- 55 How can an extremely mathematically talented young person be helped to fulfill his/her potential?
- 37 How to solve the problem of Wolfram Alpha?
- 35 Non-Euclidean Geometry for Children
- 35 Is Euclid dead?
- 33 Does seeing beyond the course you teach matter? The case of linear algebra and matrices
- View more network posts →