I am a mathematics educator. Algebraic thinking, use and misuse of examples, students’ understanding of proofs, and phenomenographical analyses of students’ understanding of mathematical concepts have been at the heart of my quest for knowledge that is documented here amirasghari.com.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
196 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 22:39
Top network posts
- 67 Is rigour just a ritual that most mathematicians wish to get rid of if they could?
- 67 Are there proofs that you feel you did not "understand" for a long time?
- 48 How can an extremely mathematically talented young person be helped to fulfill his/her potential?
- 34 Is Euclid dead?
- 32 Non-Euclidean Geometry for Children
- 32 Historical (personal) examples of teaching-based research
- 30 Does seeing beyond the course you teach matter? The case of linear algebra and matrices
- View more network posts →