I am a mathematics educator. Algebraic thinking, use and misuse of examples, students’ understanding of proofs, and phenomenographical analyses of students’ understanding of mathematical concepts have been at the heart of my quest for knowledge that is documented here amirasghari.com.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
193 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '18 at 15:30
Top Network Posts
- 64 Are there proofs that you feel you did not "understand" for a long time?
- 56 Is rigour just a ritual that most mathematicians wish to get rid of if they could?
- 48 How can an extremely mathematically talented young person be helped to fulfill his/her potential?
- 33 Is Euclid dead?
- 32 Non-Euclidean Geometry for Children
- 32 Historical (personal) examples of teaching-based research
- 30 How to solve the problem of Wolfram Alpha?
- View more network posts →