Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 11 years, 8 months
3,315 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 at 15:49
- MathOverflow♦ 49.1k 49.1k 66 gold badges182182 silver badges296296 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.8k 6.8k 2424 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 331 331 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Physics 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 82 "Mathematics talk" for five year olds
- 62 Why do categorical foundationalists want to escape set theory?
- 56 Duality between Compactness and Hausdorffness
- 55 Do these properties characterize differentiation?
- 50 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 49 How should one think about non-Hausdorff topologies?
- View more network posts →