Member for 11 years, 11 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow♦ 49.8k 49.8k 66 gold badges184184 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.9k 6.9k 2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 331 331 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Physics 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 82 "Mathematics talk" for five year olds
- 62 Why do categorical foundationalists want to escape set theory?
- 56 Duality between Compactness and Hausdorffness
- 55 Do these properties characterize differentiation?
- 51 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 50 How should one think about non-Hausdorff topologies?
- View more network posts →