Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
3,067 profile views
Last seen 13 hours ago
- MathOverflow♦ 47.7k 47.7k 66 gold badges168168 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.5k 6.5k 2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 331 331 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Physics 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- 80 "Mathematics talk" for five year olds
- 62 Why do categorical foundationalists want to escape set theory?
- 55 Duality between Compactness and Hausdorffness
- 52 Do these properties characterize differentiation?
- 49 How should one think about non-Hausdorff topologies?
- 49 Why is differentiating mechanics and integration art?
- View more network posts →