Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 11 years, 8 months
155 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '20 at 3:27
- Mathematics 346.4k 346.4k 3838 gold badges720720 silver badges10991099 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 104.1k 104.1k 3232 gold badges373373 silver badges662662 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 923 923 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 849 849 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 523 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 522 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 284 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 264 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 244 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 201 Prove that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 186 Most harmful heuristic?
- View more network posts →