Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 10 years, 1 month
107 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 at 1:36
- Mathematics 298.8k 298.8k 3434 gold badges627627 silver badges967967 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 93.4k 93.4k 2929 gold badges333333 silver badges619619 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 863 863 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 829 829 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 482 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 456 Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 256 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 243 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 218 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 180 Proof that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 175 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- View more network posts →