Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 10 years
99 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 at 1:36
- Mathematics 290.1k 290.1k 3333 gold badges620620 silver badges959959 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 79.4k 79.4k 2929 gold badges331331 silver badges613613 bronze badges
- Physics 878 878 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 483 483 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 469 469 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 477 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 452 Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 250 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 240 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 217 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 179 Proof that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 172 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- View more network posts →