Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 10 years, 10 months
125 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 at 3:43
- Mathematics 309.4k 309.4k 3636 gold badges661661 silver badges10121012 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 95.6k 95.6k 2929 gold badges341341 silver badges628628 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 903 903 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 849 849 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 496 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 480 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 266 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 261 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 228 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 192 Prove that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 176 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- View more network posts →