Oakland, California, USA
Member for 11 years, 11 months
Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
- Mathematics 350.1k 350.1k 3939 gold badges737737 silver badges11151115 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 104.9k 104.9k 3232 gold badges377377 silver badges668668 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 933 933 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 849 849 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 526 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 525 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 293 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 273 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 246 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 201 Prove that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 189 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.