Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 11 years
139 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 at 3:27
- Mathematics 323.4k 323.4k 3636 gold badges678678 silver badges10501050 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 98.7k 98.7k 2929 gold badges355355 silver badges643643 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 913 913 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 839 839 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 506 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 495 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 268 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 261 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 230 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 192 Prove that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 178 Most harmful heuristic?
- View more network posts →