Ex-graduate student. I apologize in advance for some of my old writing.
Oakland, California, USA
Member for 10 years, 4 months
111 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '19 at 1:36
- Mathematics 301.8k 301.8k 3636 gold badges640640 silver badges980980 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 94k 94k 2929 gold badges334334 silver badges622622 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 863 863 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 829 829 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 487 Mathematical difference between white and black notes in a piano
- 461 Does Pi contain all possible number combinations?
- 261 Intuition for the definition of the Gamma function?
- 245 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 220 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 185 Proof that $C\exp(x)$ is the only set of functions for which $f(x) = f'(x)$
- 175 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- View more network posts →