Top network posts
- 72 Quasicrystals and the Riemann Hypothesis
- 53 Do unit quaternions at vertices of a regular 4-simplex, one being 1, generate a free group?
- 52 Is Lebesgue's "universal covering" problem still open?
- 41 Why do Bernoulli numbers arise everywhere?
- 39 How many ways can you inscribe five 24-cells in a 600-cell, hitting all its vertices?
- 36 Why is conformal invariance only possible for massless theories?
- 34 Is there a "universal" connected compact metric space?
- View more network posts →