- MathOverflow 17.6k 17.6k 22 gold badges6464 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 470 470 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 251 251 66 bronze badges
- Chemistry 179 179 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Quasicrystals and the Riemann Hypothesis
- 57 Bourbaki's definition of the number 1
- 56 Do unit quaternions at vertices of a regular 4-simplex, one being 1, generate a free group?
- 54 Is Lebesgue's "universal covering" problem still open?
- 47 How many ways can you inscribe five 24-cells in a 600-cell, hitting all its vertices?
- 44 Which abelian groups aren't homotopy groups of spheres?
- 44 Why do Bernoulli numbers arise everywhere?
- View more network posts →