Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years
21 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- MathOverflow 9.7k 9.7k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 481 481 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 238 238 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 203 203 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Where is number theory used in the rest of mathematics?
- 31 Thurston's "tinker toy" problem
- 29 Cubical vs. simplicial singular homology
- 27 Why hasn't anyone proved that the two standard approaches to quantizing Chern-Simons theory are equivalent?
- 26 triangulated vs. dg/A-infinity
- 22 Operations via Morse Theory
- 21 What's the current state of the classification of not-fully-extended TQFTs?
- View more network posts →