Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 11 years, 4 months
21 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- MathOverflow 11.4k 11.4k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 539 539 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 383 383 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 303 303 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 191 191 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Where is number theory used in the rest of mathematics?
- 34 Thurston's "tinker toy" problem
- 31 Cubical vs. simplicial singular homology
- 29 triangulated vs. dg/A-infinity
- 27 Why hasn't anyone proved that the two standard approaches to quantizing Chern-Simons theory are equivalent?
- 23 Are higher categories useful?
- 22 Operations via Morse Theory
- View more network posts →