Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 549 549 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 403 403 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 303 303 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 191 191 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Where is number theory used in the rest of mathematics?
- 34 Thurston's "tinker toy" problem
- 32 triangulated vs. dg/A-infinity
- 31 Cubical vs. simplicial singular homology
- 27 Why hasn't anyone proved that the two standard approaches to quantizing Chern-Simons theory are equivalent?
- 23 Are higher categories useful?
- 22 Operations via Morse Theory
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.