Talking duckling at Caltech. Studies combinatorics and its intersection with computer science, quantum information science, and electrical engineering. Loves combinatorial designs, codes, and quantum information.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
57 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '19 at 18:54
Top network posts
- 51 Why do universities tolerate uploading papers on their websites?
- 45 Show that this ratio of factorials is always an integer
- 34 Should I agree to review papers as a postdoc?
- 32 New grand projects in contemporary math
- 23 Will it hurt me if my advisor's last name is before mine alphabetically?
- 23 Average time alloted for manuscript review across disciplines
- 17 Is it possible to recover after a career setback such as this?
- View more network posts →