Member for 8 years, 11 months
Talking duckling at Caltech. Studies combinatorics and its intersection with computer science, quantum information science, and electrical engineering. Loves combinatorial designs, codes, and quantum information.
Top network posts
- 51 Why do universities tolerate uploading papers on their websites?
- 45 Show that this ratio of factorials is always an integer
- 34 Should I agree to review papers as a postdoc?
- 32 New grand projects in contemporary math
- 23 Will it hurt me if my advisor's last name is before mine alphabetically?
- 23 Average time alloted for manuscript review across disciplines
- 17 Is it possible to recover after a career setback such as this?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.