Just a simple mathematician
Member for 7 years
8 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
Top network posts
- 65 Useless math that became useful
- 24 What is torsion in differential geometry intuitively?
- 21 Intuition for failure of Implicit Function theorem on Frechet Manifolds
- 20 Does it make sense to talk about smooth bundles of Hilbert spaces?
- 18 Barrelled, bornological, ultrabornological, semi-reflexive, ... how are these used?
- 17 Does a Riemannian manifold with bounded geometry admit an isometric proper embedding into Euclidean space with uniformly thick tubular neighborhood
- 17 $f^3,f^2$ are the cube and quadratic of f respectively and both infinite differentiable on $R$,how to show so is $f$
- View more network posts →