I am an associate professor at the University of Florida. My main interests are what many people would label "enumerative combinatorics".
Member for 9 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 17 at 2:40
Top network posts
- 37 A family of words counted by the Catalan numbers
- 21 Why is the Pumping Lemma sometimes called Bar-Hillel's Lemma?
- 15 Combinatorial constructions found by computer
- 13 Reference request: exponential growth rates of subword-closed languages are integers
- 13 Reference request: exponential growth rates of subsequence-closed languages are integers
- 12 Oddity of generalized Catalan numbers: Part I
- 11 Examples of simultaneous independent breakthroughs
- View more network posts →