Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '18 at 19:18
Top network posts
- 37 Why do wedges of spheres often appear in combinatorics?
- 19 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 12 Regular spaces that are not completely regular
- 12 Is the fixed point property for posets preserved by products?
- 11 Does a triangulation without fixed simplex property always exist?
- 10 Consequences of Zeeman's conjecture
- 10 The half-life of a theorem, or Arnold's principle at work
- View more network posts →