Math Professor at Purdue University. Native of Ukraine. Main interests: classical function theory, ordinary differential equations, geometry and history.
Member for 9 years
290 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 at 13:30
- MathOverflow 70.4k 70.4k 66 gold badges202202 silver badges337337 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 39.1k 39.1k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- History 36.1k 36.1k 22 gold badges7272 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Nontrivially fillable gaps in published proofs of major theorems
- 93 Mistakes in mathematics, false illusions about conjectures
- 74 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 68 Good "casual" advanced math books
- 68 Is the Riemann zeta function surjective?
- 65 Liouville's theorem with your bare hands
- 63 Useless math that became useful
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.