Member for 9 years, 2 months
Math Professor at Purdue University. Native of Ukraine. Main interests: classical function theory, ordinary differential equations, geometry and history.
- MathOverflow 72.3k 72.3k 77 gold badges210210 silver badges346346 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 40.5k 40.5k 22 gold badges6060 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- History 36.7k 36.7k 22 gold badges7474 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Nontrivially fillable gaps in published proofs of major theorems
- 93 Mistakes in mathematics, false illusions about conjectures
- 74 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 69 Is the Riemann zeta function surjective?
- 68 Good "casual" advanced math books
- 66 Liouville's theorem with your bare hands
- 63 Useless math that became useful
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.