- MathOverflow 28.1k 28.1k 33 gold badges8888 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Mathematics 14.5k 14.5k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Academia 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 387 387 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 78 Most harmful heuristic?
- 74 Wanted: a "Coq for the working mathematician"
- 59 What's the meaning of "Topics in ... "?
- 55 How to be rigorous about combinatorial algorithms?
- 50 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 48 A paper review I've undertaken turning out to be harder than expected
- View more network posts →