- MathOverflow 27.4k 27.4k 33 gold badges8484 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Mathematics 14.1k 14.1k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Academia 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 387 387 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 Most harmful heuristic?
- 77 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 71 Wanted: a "Coq for the working mathematician"
- 54 How to be rigorous about combinatorial algorithms?
- 50 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 47 A paper review I've undertaken turning out to be harder than expected
- 46 Function extensionality: does it make a difference? why would one keep it out of the axioms?
- View more network posts →