Duchamp Gérard H. E.
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 at 1:56
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.5k 2.5k 1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 186 186 33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 144 144 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 138 138 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Important formulas in Combinatorics
- 28 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 21 Could the Riemann zeta function be a solution for a known differential equation?
- 21 How many values determine a norm?
- 16 Bialgebras with Hopf restricted (or Sweedler) duals
- 13 Any "natural" topology on fractional field of a topological ring?
- 11 Algebraic independence of exponentials
- View more network posts →