Duchamp Gérard H. E.
My former training was in Math, afterwards I met Pr. Marcel-Paul Schützenberger (French Academy of Science) and started to be co-advised by him and Pr. Dominique Perrin for Ph. D and Habilitation (in Theoretical Computer Science). Then I became interested in Combinatorics and Physics therefore, with friends and colleagues, I created the journal Combinatorics, Physics and their Interactions.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 12:25
- MathOverflow 3.2k 3.2k 2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 186 186 44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 184 184 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 173 173 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Important formulas in combinatorics
- 30 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 22 Could the Riemann zeta function be a solution for a known differential equation?
- 21 How many values determine a norm?
- 17 Bialgebras with Hopf restricted (or Sweedler) duals
- 13 Any "natural" topology on fractional field of a topological ring?
- 12 About enveloping algebras of direct sums
- View more network posts →