Duchamp Gérard H. E.
My former training was in Math, afterwards I met
Pr. Marcel-Paul Schützenberger
and started to be co-advised by him and Pr. Dominique Perrin for Ph.D and Habilitation.
Then I became interested in Combinatorics and Physics therefore, with friends and colleagues
- I founded the journal
Combinatorics, Physics and their Interactions
- I co-organize the cycle of conferences CAP
Combinatorics and Arithmetic for Physics
at IHES (Bures-sur-Yvette).
around subjects standing at the triple point
Mathematics - Physics - Computer Science.
Member for 9 years
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 at 20:57
- MathOverflow 3.3k 3.3k 2727 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 203 203 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 196 196 44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 184 184 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Important formulas in combinatorics
- 30 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 22 Could the Riemann zeta function be a solution for a known differential equation?
- 21 How many values determine a norm?
- 18 Bialgebras with Hopf restricted (or Sweedler) duals
- 13 Any "natural" topology on fractional field of a topological ring?
- 12 About enveloping algebras of direct sums
- View more network posts →