James S. Cook
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '19 at 1:52
- Mathematics 15.5k 15.5k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 433 433 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 233 233 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Academia 223 223 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Better Proofs Than Rudin's For The Inverse And Implicit Function Theorems
- 37 Rigour in mathematics
- 27 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 26 history of the double root solution of $ay''+by'+cy=0$
- 25 Intuition about pullbacks in differential geometry
- 24 Should we avoid indefinite integrals?
- 23 How can LU factorization be used in non-square matrix?
- View more network posts →