I am a mathematician at the University of Warwick, working on number theory. I'm particularly interested in p-adic automorphic forms, Iwasawa theory and Euler systems.
University of Warwick
Member for 11 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '20 at 16:06
- MathOverflow 28k 28k 22 gold badges6262 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.8k 7.8k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 795 795 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 735 735 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History 173 173 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Phd interview travel paid by interviewer - Is it bad form to ask to stay for the weekend?
- 39 A certain mathematical competition in the UK
- 36 Pop-up references in PDF output
- 30 How is etale cohomology of integer rings related to Galois cohomology?
- 29 Is there an algebraic curve over Q which is not modular?
- 27 Computing (on a computer) higher ramification groups and/or conductors of representations.
- 26 Indian rupee symbol
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.