I am a mathematician at the University of Warwick, working on number theory. I'm particularly interested in p-adic automorphic forms, Iwasawa theory and Euler systems.
University of Warwick
Member for 10 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 at 7:10
Top network posts
- 83 Phd interview travel paid by interviewer - Is it bad form to ask to stay for the weekend?
- 39 A certain mathematical competition in the UK
- 35 Pop-up references in PDF output
- 30 How is etale cohomology of integer rings related to Galois cohomology?
- 29 Is there an algebraic curve over Q which is not modular?
- 26 Computing (on a computer) higher ramification groups and/or conductors of representations.
- 25 Indian rupee symbol
- View more network posts →