I am a mathematician at the University of Warwick, working on number theory. I'm particularly interested in p-adic automorphic forms, Iwasawa theory and Euler systems.
University of Warwick
Member for 10 years, 8 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 at 6:55
- MathOverflow 26.5k 26.5k 11 gold badge5959 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.6k 7.6k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 795 795 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 715 715 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History 163 163 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Phd interview travel paid by interviewer - Is it bad form to ask to stay for the weekend?
- 39 A certain mathematical competition in the UK
- 35 Pop-up references in PDF output
- 30 How is etale cohomology of integer rings related to Galois cohomology?
- 29 Is there an algebraic curve over Q which is not modular?
- 27 Computing (on a computer) higher ramification groups and/or conductors of representations.
- 25 Indian rupee symbol
- View more network posts →