I am a Principal Software Engineer at Amazon.
Prior to that, I was:
A software engineer for a company called Mast Mobile, doing mostly Ruby and Erlang.
A member of Dow Jones's Research and Development team, working mostly in Erlang with some Node.js.
The Optimization Team Lead at Yodle, a company in New York City that does search engine marketing for local small-to-medium businesses. The Optimization Team develops Yodle's proprietary bidding algorithm. The buzzword is "Data Science," but practically what that meant was a combination of Java, Python and R.
Before that, I worked for two startups located in New York.
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Philosophy 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Christianity 522 522 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 504 504 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Where does bundler store gems?
- 41 Are "-que" and "et" equivalent?
- 41 Can I compile Java to native code?
- 32 How can I browse my Heroku database?
- 29 The "Why" behind PMD's rules
- 27 Can the US Part of ISS survive independent of the Russian?
- 27 How to get revision number from subversion using maven?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.