I am working mostly in birational geometry, especially in studying Cremona groups.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 at 13:59
Top Network Posts
- 19 Does there exist a curve of degree 11 having 15 triple points?
- 19 Rational solutions of the Fermat equation $X^n+Y^n+Z^n=1$
- 19 non-singular cubics are not rational
- 15 Completion of a local ring of a curve
- 14 What are Sylvester-Gallai configurations in the complex projective plane?
- 13 Characteristic zero and characteristic $p$ in algebraic geometry
- 13 Finite morphisms to projective space
- View more network posts →