I am working mostly in birational geometry, especially in studying Cremona groups.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 at 16:30
Top network posts
- 19 Does there exist a curve of degree 11 having 15 triple points?
- 19 Rational solutions of the Fermat equation $X^n+Y^n+Z^n=1$
- 19 non-singular cubics are not rational
- 16 Completion of a local ring of a curve
- 14 What are Sylvester-Gallai configurations in the complex projective plane?
- 13 Characteristic zero and characteristic $p$ in algebraic geometry
- 13 Finite morphisms to projective space
- View more network posts →