I am working mostly in birational geometry, especially in studying Cremona groups.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 '19 at 16:30
Top network posts
- 20 non-singular cubics are not rational
- 20 Rational solutions of the Fermat equation $X^n+Y^n+Z^n=1$
- 19 Does there exist a curve of degree 11 having 15 triple points?
- 17 the equivalency of two definitions of locally closed sets
- 16 Completion of a local ring of a curve
- 15 What are Sylvester-Gallai configurations in the complex projective plane?
- 13 Top alignment in array environment
- View more network posts →