Baltimore, MD, USA
Member for 11 years, 9 months
I am a moderator on MathOverflow. He/him.
I'm a postdoctoral fellow in mathematics at Johns Hopkins University.
My supervisor is Emily Riehl.
I can be contacted at tcampio1@[johns hopkins email server .edu] (for non-moderation related things.)
- MathOverflow♦ 43.2k 43.2k 66 gold badges101101 silver badges254254 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 955 955 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 952 952 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 221 221 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Errata for Atiyah-Macdonald
- 55 Heuristic argument that finite simple groups _ought_ to be "classifiable"?
- 50 Why are LIGO's beam tubes so wide?
- 40 What is a Frobenioid?
- 40 Do vector spaces without choice satisfy Cantor-Schroeder-Bernstein?
- 38 A map of non-pathological topology?
- 38 Is there anything to the obvious analogy between Joyal's combinatorial species and Goodwillie calculus?
- View more network posts →