I am a moderator on MathOverflow. He/him.
I'm a sixth year math grad student at the University of Notre Dame.
My advisor is Chris Schommer-Pries.
In fall 2021 I will be starting a postdoctoral fellowship at Johns Hopkins University with Emily Riehl.
I can be contacted at tcampion@(the letter enn then the letter dee).edu (for non-moderation related things.)
South Bend, IN, USA
Member for 11 years, 5 months
359 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- MathOverflow♦ 40.7k 40.7k 66 gold badges9797 silver badges242242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5k 5k 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 945 945 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 942 942 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 221 221 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Errata for Atiyah-Macdonald
- 53 Heuristic argument that finite simple groups _ought_ to be "classifiable"?
- 50 Why are LIGO's beam tubes so wide?
- 40 What is a Frobenioid?
- 40 Do vector spaces without choice satisfy Cantor-Schroeder-Bernstein?
- 38 Is there anything to the obvious analogy between Joyal's combinatorial species and Goodwillie calculus?
- 37 A map of non-pathological topology?
- View more network posts →