I am a mathematics graduate student at the University of Wisconsin. I work somewhere in the intersection of commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and number theory.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '18 at 14:21
Top network posts
- 14 Is there a great mathematical example for a 12-year-old?
- 13 Surprisingly elementary and direct proofs
- 13 Are there any serious investigations of whether "mathematicians do their best work when they're young"?
- 8 Injective map on Coordinate rings implies dense image?
- 8 How to compute the rank of a large sparse matrix in MATLAB
- 7 Why do parameter spaces (often) behave like what they parameterize?
- 5 Precise location of the Mandelbrot Bulb Attachment to the main Cardioid
- View more network posts →