Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 71 "Long-standing conjectures in analysis ... often turn out to be false"
- 54 Conway's lesser-known results
- 51 Mathematicians with both “very abstract” and “very applied” achievements
- 49 vector balancing problem
- 47 Short exact sequences every mathematician should know
- 46 Set-theoretic reformulation of the invariant subspace problem
- 45 The sum of two well-ordered subsets is well-ordered
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.