Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '20 at 15:09
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.9k 3.9k 1212 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3k 3k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 786 786 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 716 716 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 210 In TensorFlow, what is the difference between Session.run() and Tensor.eval()?
- 118 Increase JVM heap size for Scala?
- 49 Ignore case in glob() on Linux
- 31 Has a proof checker bug ever invalidated a major proof?
- 25 Enabling floating point interrupts on Mac OS X Intel
- 22 Can diagonal plus fixed symmetric linear systems be solved in quadratic time after precomputation?
- 18 How does gcc implement stack unrolling for C++ exceptions on linux?
- View more network posts →