Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine
- English Language & Usage 18.1k 18.1k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Academia 5.7k 5.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 348 Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 282 How do you explain to a 5th grader why division by zero is meaningless?
- 200 How do I ask for an espresso if there's a good chance they don't know how to make it?
- 119 Is it unethical to take a photograph of my question sheets from a sit-down exam I've just finished if I am not allowed to take them home?
- 108 How to deal with a professor who grades assignments and exams incorrectly
- 63 When Frodo offers her the ring, is Galadriel really tempted, or just making a point?
- 62 Writing a recommendation letter for a student I reported for academic dishonesty
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
9 New tag for Discrete Morse Theory? Sep 16 '14